Product Testing Analyst-13006879 - CA-Oakland
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
· B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Economics, Psychology, or Sociology required. Relevant Master's degree or MBA strongly preferred.
· Entry-level marketing research experience or internship, preferably in a consumer packaged goods company.
· Candidate must have statistics and analytics knowledge related to product testing as well as food science and sensory knowledge.
· Candidate must possess a strong drive for results with a passion for the consumer and marketing.
· Project Execution – Applying – Managing budget, suppliers, research execution, and adhering to interim and final deadlines
· Methodology Expertise – Learning – Selecting appropriate, diverse methodologies in designing research studies and trying new things when appropriate
· Self-Development – Applying – Seeking opportunities to self-educate proactively (new methodologies and techniques, business acumen, and general research and business news)
· Knowledge Agenda Development – Learning – Identify broad themes or learning gaps for future research based on accumulated knowledge
· Communication – Applying – Tailoring content and purposeful communication
· Influence – Learning – Active listening, negotiation, persuation and courage
· Consumer Empathy – Learning - Can articulate basic behaviors and motivations of consumers
· Brand Knowledge & Advocacy – Applying - Role-models brand expertise, eagerly engaging real consumers to optimize brand strategy and plans
Market Research/Marketing Services
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com