- Preferred Majors: Food Science, Food
- Preferred Academic Level: Graduating seniors (though
others will be considered).
- Grade Point Average of 3.00 or higher
- A basic understanding in science (biology,
chemistry or food technology/engineering) to apply skills to support bench
top / lab and manufacturing testing under supervision of professional.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Basic Computer literacy, MS Office Tools ... i.e.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while working
both independently and in multidisciplinary groups/teams with a high level
of self motivation.
- Desire to work hands on with products and equipment
in both the lab and/ or manufacturing.
- Willingness to work possible off shifts and weekends on
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- A valid driver’s license and
willingness to travel to plant locations within North America.