manufacturing company seeks individual with technical skills within a
production environment. Our company's growing line of products requires an
individual to help oversee our new product line of cooked meats. You will
be required to be actively involved in the production of preparation,
cooking, testing, cleaning and quality control of the meat process.
• A genuine interest in the science of food production and how it is
• High standards of cleanliness and the ability to adhere to strict hygiene
• Commitment, enthusiasm and motivation;
• Attention to detail;
• Good communication and numeracy skills;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Teamworking skills and a flexible approach to
• Food science/technology;
• Food, nutrition and health;
• Food safety and quality management;
• Applied science (food science).
• Applied chemistry.
Minimum Required Certification:
Bachelor of Science in Food Science, Meat Science or Nutrition Helpful but
not required. S.Q.F, HACCP
Typical work activities:
• modifying existing products and processes and developing new ones;
• checking and improving quality control procedures in your own and
suppliers' factories, from the raw material stage through to the finished
• researching current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop
new product concepts;
• selecting raw materials and other ingredients from suppliers;
• preparing product costings based on raw
materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products;
• addressing issues of safety and quality.
We are located in Redmond Oregon with a brand new USDA facility with state
of the art equipment.
Food production and/or specific job experience is preferred.
Applicants must pass drug screen and background check.
Commensurate with Exp.
Create a resume or
choose one from your account.
Rocky Mountain Products will receive your application.
Or, apply to this
Rocky Mountain Products
1601 NE Hemlock