- The Colorado Department of Public Health is warning people across the
state after a series of dessert sauces were recalled because they could
have potentially contained botulism.
The health department says Stonewall Kitchen of York,
Maine is recalling seven dessert sauces. They may be contaminated with
Clostridium botulinum, which could cause a
life-threatening illness or death.
The health department says people in Colorado could have gotten the sauces
out of a catalogue or from the Internet.
Here is a list of the recalled sauces:
• Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce, (SKU 161312)
- round glass jar, 12 oz.
• Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peanut Butter (SKU 161211) - round glass jar,
• Stonewall Kitchen Coffee Caramel Sauce (SKU 161204) - round glass jar, 13
• Stonewall Kitchen Dulce de Leche
Sauce (SKU 161214) - round glass jar, 12.5 oz.
• Barefoot Contessa Espresso Dulce
de Leche (SKU 542313) - round glass jar, 10.5 oz.
If you would like more information, you can call