Scientist – Des Moines,
Job Classification: Direct Hire
Aerotek Scientific is currently hiring a Food
Scientist for one of our clients in Des
- Conduct/Lead research towards new products from bench to pilot to full
- Work very closely with customers and plan and execute customer projects
- Test food samples using various analysis
- Ensure quality execution of projects from chemical analysis,
instrument maintenance, protocol design, method development, and project
Qualified candidates must have:
-PhD in Chemistry (Analytical or Organic preferred)
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience, preferably food.
- instrumentation experience (HPLC, GC, extractions,
- Previous management experience
- Previous work in product development
- Pilot plan and process scale up experience
- strong communication skills
- team player
- work in a fast paced environment.
All qualified candidates please contact Jamie Craun
at 402-997-7674 and/or send her your resume.
Join Aerotek Scientific LLCSM, one of
the fastest growing providers of scientific and clinical research services in
the nation. Due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout for qualified
professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement
positions across the scientific and clinical research communities. At Aerotek Scientific, we know it's more than just your
day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the support you
get. That's the reason Aerotek Scientific offers a
variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more.
Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone,
put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek
Scientific team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
- RESEARCH, R&D, SCIENCE, FOOD
SCIENCE, CHEMSIT, ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY, HPLC, GC
Click here to see all "Aerotek"