SAFETY AREA MANAGER
QSI, a wholly owned
subsidiary of The Vincit Group is seeking
full-time, experienced Food Safety Professionals for Area Manager positions
throughout the Midwest/Southeastern United States. These are full-time
Our customers include
some of the most prestigious and well known food brands in the world and we
protect their brand names by ensuring that their products are free from
bacteria that could contaminate the nationís food supply.
Privately held and
headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with distribution centers
strategically located throughout the nation, we are a national leader in
The Food Safety Area
- Perform regular service
visits to assigned QSI accounts.
- Perform Quarterly Sanitation
Audits at assigned QSI accounts.
- Track and trend the
performance of assigned QSI accounts. (Deviations, NRís, Micros)
- Maintain the procedures and
records utilized at QSI accounts.
- Perform periodic trainings as
directed by the Food Safety Division Manager.
- Attend customer audits as a
QSI representative as directed by the Food Safety Division Manager.
- Lead Periodic Customer
Business Reviews as directed by the Food Safety Division Manager.
- Perform a series of Weekly
Reports (Service Visit Logs, Expense Reports, Audit Tracking, Plant Summary).
- Possess sound computer skills
(PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Work late hours (3rd Shift)
- Be motivated and be a
- Maintain regular contact with
his/her Division Manager
- Will have have
at least 2 years working in a Food Manufacturing Environment
- Must be willing to travel
extensively (More than 75% travel required)
- Posses a proven knowledge in Food
Safety (Experience with HAACP, SSOPs, BRC/SQF Audits, and previous
auditing experience is preferred)
- Must have a verifiable
history of supervisory/management experience
- Must be legally employable in
the United States
- Will have excellent
- Will have excellent
communication and skills
- Will possess a high school
diploma (some college experience is preferred)
- Must be drug-free
- Will present a neat and clean
appearance and will have the ability to professionally represent our
Company to our Customers
- Must be a self-starter and
work productively with little supervision
- Will have good computer
- Must be able to work third
candidate(s) will receive:
- Highly Competitive Salary,
Depending on Qualifications
- Health Insurance (dependent
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company