Regulatory Affairs Technologist - Carla’s Pasta – South Windsor, CT
1. Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Technologist
2. Overall Requirements
· Must have experience in creating Labels, Nutrition Facts Panels, and health claims.
· Design selection of Master cartons, Sub-Assemblies for Art Work & Labels.
· Has knowledge of USDA and FDA regulations especially as it pertains to Read-To-Eat and Not-Ready-To-Eat products. Experience in filing USDA and CFIA applications is a plus.
· Has the ability to manage complex regulatory issues affecting products, ingredients, packages or claims.
· Designs, coordinates and conducts trials and first runs independently.
· Creates technical specs for new products and maintain existing ones.
· Designs, coordinates and conducts shelf-life studies and sensory studies independently.
· Has the ability to design experiments and studies with statistical relevance and can analyze data and report conclusions.
· Has sound knowledge of nutritional make up of foods. Using nutritional software can generate Nutrition Facts Panels. Can formulate to nutritional constraints. Experience using Genesis Nutritional Software is a plus.
· Demonstrates initiative and creativity; is resourceful and persistent; goal and results oriented.
3. Current Position Short-term Specific Objectives
The following reflects management’s specific objectives for the current position. Management reserves the right to change or reassign duties and responsibilities depending on changing priorities or satisfaction of short-term objectives.
· Organize Current Ingredient & Packaging Specifications
· Perform Nutritional Analysis using Genesis Nutritional Software
· Assist with organizing R&D Sampling and Raw Material Inventories
· Gather basic research on Technical and Culinary issues, trends, and innovation
· Quality Improve Existing Product Lines (Product Maintenance)
4. Requirements / Skills
· Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree
· 3 years of related field experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point (knowledge of Access and Publisher a plus)
· Report to Director of Quality Assurance.
· Works with new product development division.
· Liason with vendors.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carla's Pasta, Inc.
50 Talbot Lane
South Windsor, CT 06074
NWBOC - Minority Owned Company
Office- (860) 436-4042
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com