Two die, 19 taken ill after food poisoning in Jharkhand
February 3rd, 2009 - 12:23 am ICT by IANS –
Source of Article: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/two-die-19-taken-ill-after-food-poisoning-in-jharkhand_100150299.html
Ranchi, Feb 2 (IANS) Marriage celebrations in a village in Jharkhand
turned tragic when a woman and a child died due to food poisoning and 19
other people were hospitalised, the police said.
According to the police, the villagers left Sunday night to attend a marriage
in Jaldega block in Simdega
district, some 120 km from
The police said that food poisoning was the cause of the deaths.
According to the police, 19 people have been admitted to hospital and the rest were discharged after providing first aid. The condition of seven people is said to be critical.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org