We are seeking a
Corporate Manager - Food Safety & QA with expertise in F500 food
industry. Our client is located in Fairfield County, CT.
The salary range is
$110-120K + bonus.
• Record of accomplishments in continuous improvement in Quality and Food
Safety per GFSI guidelines.
• multiple product lines know how
• expertise in developing and implementing best practices and processes
• strong audit experience
• Very effective communications skills, the ability to influence and
persuade, and savvy working with senior management.
R&D experience will
be a great asset.
If you are a strong mix
on Q&A, know HACCP and food safety certifications, has deep experience
with F500 audits, are self-directed and possess the maturity to be an
effective leader, this role is for you.
• 10-15 years experience leading HACCP and Food Safety
programs; 5+ years food or beverage products QA experience
• Able to lead, train, motivate, coach and develop individuals and teams
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Manages continuous improvement techniques for quality, reliability, and
• Verifies pre-operational sanitation inspection; leads certification and
regulatory compliance (HACCP, SQF, etc.)
• Oversees all manufacturing operation audit reporting functions; track,
analyze, lead all quality initiatives
• Manage corporate quality database and document control to ensure accuracy
• Provide effective communication between QA and production
• Lead administration of lab and material qualification
• Collaborate with supply chain, purchasing and materials & suppliers
quality functions to improve capacity and capability
• Oversee Plant QA personnel development with dotted line reporting
• Strong knowledge of quality and food safety industry standards
• Demonstrated Project Management as project lead and cross-functional team
• Champion personnel education on Food Safety Management Systems
• Computer savvy
• BS / BA in Food Science/relative discipline (technical degree preferred)