Coordinator of Food Safety/Quality Audits
Customer (Client Services)/Service à la Clientèle | Chicago, IL
The incumbent is responsible for coordinating the logistics associated with all third-party auditing. This includes working with auditors and auditing clients with schedules, schedules, agreements, documentation distribution, Google calendar and the Silliker database.
2. Coordinate auditing schedules with auditors.
3. Process paperwork related to audits, including agreements with clients, communication of schedules to auditors and clients, reports, faxes, etc.
4. Maintain electronic filing system for audit related documenation.
5. Serve as customer service representative for auditing clients.
6. Assist auditors with database questions, E-mail and calendar systems.
7. Support corporate quality and continuous improvement process.
8. Perform other related tasks as needed.
This position requires a broad knowledge of PC-based software including word-processing, database, and spreadsheet applications, in order to maintain database and create reports. E-mail experience is necessary to correspond with clients and Auditors. A thorough knowledge of customer service duties such as filing, letter writing, relaying of messages, and answering questions, is required of this position. Fully developed interpersonal and customer relation skills are required to communicate audit information to internal and external customers. Office and telephone skills gained from a previous secretarial or customer service position would be needed.
Silliker values diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. Silliker will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org