Source of Article: http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/004200902091515.htm
Kasaragod (PTI): At least 50 students were admitted to hospitals here on Monday due to suspected food poisoning after they consumed food from a place of worship close to their school at nearby Cherkala, police said.
Around 50 students, including 10 girls, of the
According to the students, they had taken food in connection with a religious ceremony from a place of worship close to their school yesterday. A few of them brought the food packets to their homes and took it in the night.
The students who joined their classes on Monday started vomitting and were rushed to the hospital, the sources said adding the condition of the students were stated to be "stable".
Kerala Health Minister P.K. Sreemathi has instructed health officials to provide the best medical treatment to the students.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your