With sales of nearly $13 billion,
Kellogg Company (NYSE:K) is the world`s leading producer of cereal and a
leading producer of convenience foods, including cookies, crackers,
toaster pastries, cereal bars, frozen waffles, and meat alternatives.
Kellogg Company has a new opening for
a Quality & Food Safety Manager in Charlotte, NC. This role
encompasses responsibility within the Plant for the Food Safety, Quality
Assurance and Sanitation functions.
Responsibilities of the Quality & Food Safety Manager include:
- Ensure the development, compliance, and certification of HACCP and
other quality & food safety programs for a specific manufacturing
- Ensure the facility delivers the required standards of quality and food
safety according to Kellogg policies, procedures, and practices.
- Responsible to manage facility inspections, traceability, testing,
vendor auditing, and microbial program compliance.
- Responsible for the delivery of continuous improvement and working with
Corporate Quality in the execution of company programs.
- Deliver these accountabilities through direct involvement with
manufacturing support personnel.
- Responsible to ensure Microbial program compliance and sanitation
- Accountable for allergen program management and compliance.
- Ensure key traceability, inspection program management, vendor
management, and microbial program metrics are established, and the
delivery of the established metrics and Key Performance Indices.
- Ensure adherence to required quality & food safety laws,
regulations, corporate policies and practices.
BA degree in technical field (i.e., food science, microbiology, or
equivalent) and 5 to 7 years experience in quality & food safety
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Previous HACCP certification program design and implementation
Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal
Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate people
Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
Food processing and packaging experience desired
Experience in managing processes preferred
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide
an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the
diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg EOE M/F/D/V