Lead and manage the Quality Assurance Department to ensure the production
of high quality product at the lowest cost, while meeting the demands of
- Select, supervise, and develop Quality Assurance personnel
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of water processing, syrup-batching, and
all QA testing and record-keeping
- Monitor and enforce proper sanitation and housekeeping procedures
- Monitor all CCNA, CCE, Federal and State communications/audits and
implement any necessary changes
- Assist operations management with process equipment and product/package
troubleshooting and innovation
- Collaborate with operations and sales management in order to improve CCNA
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of water treatment plant
- Ensure safety of all personnel within the department
- Establish, submit, and balance the yearly departmental budget
- Ensure departmental compliance with all company policies and procedures.
**Relocation is not offered with this position.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- College degree in Food Science preferred.
- 4+ years previous supervisory or management experience in a related
- 4+ years previous supervisory or management experience in the beverage
- Hot / cold/wet environments with loud machinery, fumes and moving