Affairs Food Safety-WAS00021
Whatever job you're looking for, you can probably find it at Cargill. Our diverse partnerships across a variety of industries mean countless career opportunities for you. It's your choice. It's your future. And you can make it happen at Cargill.
The Director-Corporate Affairs Food Safety
position involves analysis and advocacy of legislative and regulatory
policies that are important to Cargill and its food processing businesses,
particularly the company's risk environment. These policies include the
safety of foods and feed products regulated by the FDA and the
40% - Analysis and development of legislative and regulatory policy.
30% - Advocacy of policy positions before Congress
30% - Advocacy of policy positions before USDA and FDA
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of experience in the legislative and regulatory field
· Demonstrated broad perspective, with the capacity to understand and explain complex issues
· Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong sense of optimism, courage and a global outlook
· Demonstrated strong execution capacity and strategic thinking capabilities
· Demonstrated outstanding teaming skills
· Demonstrated ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to bridge differences in styles, approach and opinion
· Bachelor's Degree in a related field (i.e. food safety)
Cargill, founded in 1865, is an international provider of food, agricultural and risk management products and services. With customers spanning the globe, we provide expert advice in crops and livestock; food; health and pharmaceuticals; industrial; and financial and risk management. Cargill now employs over 158,000 people in 66 countries around the world.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer.