Senior Quality Food Safety Manager-CHA00197 - Tennessee
The Wrigley Company is a recognized leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, lollipops and chocolate. The company has operations in more than 40 countries and distributes its world-famous brands in more than 180 countries. Three of these brands - Juicy Fruit®, Wrigley's Spearmint®, and Altoids® - have heritages stretching back more than a century. Other well-loved brands include Orbit®, Extra®, Starburst®, Doublemint®, Skittles®, Freedent®, Airwaves®, Life Savers®, Eclipse®, and Winterfresh®. Wrigley is headquartered in Chicago, Ill., and operates as a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated, a private, family-owned company founded in 1911. Mars, Incorporated is one of the world's largest food companies, generating global revenues of 30 billion dollars annually and producing some of the world's leading brands in six segments that include Chocolate, Drinks, Food, Petcare, Symbioscience and Wrigley.
The Quality Manager provides leadership by facilitating the factory’s adherence to the product quality standards and specifications set forth by Innovation-Research and Development, to ensure the consumer receives the highest quality product each and every time.
• Bachelor’s of Science Degree in a technical area, including engineering, chemistry or food science, is required.
• 5-10 years of professional experience in a leadership role, with extensive applications in quality and manufacturing.
• People development and influential skills. Technically sound in quality systems, and be abreast of developments in the Quality Assurance field.
• Experience in the implementation and maintenance of quality systems and a solid and current technical knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards.
• Experience with systems such as: ISO 22000, ISO 9001, GFSI standards, lean manufacturing tools and 6 Sigma Certification are assets.
• Skilled in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
The Wrigley Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org