Supv Food Safety & Quality-12000853 – Florence, KY
This position is located in our Florence, KY pizza plant (2nd largest pizza plant in the world!) assures that all products produced are safe and wholesome and that they meet company standards for quality and consistency in a large manufacturing facility (less than 1000 employees).
· Assures compliance to all areas of manufacturing including raw materials processing finished product storage handling and shipping as well as developing implementing and maintaining a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points Program
· Assists in the development and maintenance of raw materials sub- assembly and finished product specifications.
· Approves all raw materials for use in production via sampling and inspection guidelines.
· Monitors packaging containers for quality and capacity
· Coordinates with management in areas of safety and discipline as prescribed by company policy to insure compliance with local and federal regulations.
· Takes appropriate steps to insure product safety awareness among employees
· Coordinates training for all employees in the areas of HACCP, GMP's and other regulations and insures documentation of program.
· Ensures that the preoperative sanitation inspections are conducted and proper follow- up occurs when unsanitary conditions exist.
· Monitors the established programs for incoming raw ingredients in the areas of product rotation sampling frequency sample testing and reporting of data to management to assure conformance to specifications.
· Follows up with suppliers and/or buyers to insure corrective action is taken
· Supervises testing procedures to insure that analysis methods are accurately followed.
· Establishes and maintains a systematic sampling of in-process and finished product using acceptable techniques.
· Keeps records of all tests performed and provides management with copies of test records
· Aids and assists in areas of new product development assuring new product specifications meet quality assurance levels outlined by Marketing
· Assists the USDA inspector in charge in the resolution of Process Deficiency
· Records or any other issues (labels sampling records etc.).
· Audits plant compliance to Federal and State regulatory standards and reports any deviation to Quality Assurance and Plant Management
· Supervises trains and develops subordinates if applicable.
· Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: Typically has 5-7 years related experience
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of math chemistry and microbiology necessary. Intermediate skill in the use of electronic general ledger systems including the generation and use of reports from electronic general ledger systems. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules operating and maintenance instructions as well as professional journals technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports business correspondence and procedure manuals. The ability to effectively communicate verbally as well as in writing . Ability to effectively present information at meetings and respond to employees all levels of management and related business units. Experience in food or beverage manufacturing helpful. Demonstrated supervisory experience.
: US-Kentucky-FLORENCE-KY-7605 EMPIRE DRIVE (0754)
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org