BCW Food Products, Inc. - Dallas, TX
Food Safety Assistant
- Must have knowledge of Good
Manufacturing Practices and FDA regulations.
- Must have knowledge of the
Global Food Safety Initiative (ie: BRC,
- Must have experience in the
- Must have experience in
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Procedures.
- Must have strong computer
- Must have strong verbal
- Must have the ability to work
independently, meet project deadlines and prioritize responsibilities.
Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for supporting
the Vice President of Manufacturing.
- Responsible for updating and
maintaining the GFSI program and documentation.
- Shall respond to customer requests
- Responsible for facilitating
R&D and the Supply Chain in requesting and maintaining required
- Shall assist with special
- Shall abide by all company
policies outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Shall be responsible for any
task assigned by management.
- Responsible for maintaining
and improving the safety, legality and quality of the products
manufactured for the customers of BCW Food Products.
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com