Global Quality Assurance & Food Safety Standards – Camden, NJ
Research & Development
CSC Standards, Inc.
Business Unit / Location:
World Hdq (Csc
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the
key to its success in the marketplace. A company
in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
At Campbell, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the
opportunity to make a difference.
The Manager of Global Food Safety Programs will be a major contributor to
the development, update, review and maintenance of Campbell HACCP and Food
Safety Programs worldwide. This position will support the development of
guidelines and procedures for the deployment and compliance to global
standards and requirements to support strong preventative control,
prerequisite programs across all Campbell Business Units.
This position will work closely with the Business Units Quality Leads to
conduct gap assessments in current training programs, identify best
practices and develop a best-in-class food safety and quality curriculum
integrated to all aspects of manufacturing and co-manufacturing. This
position will also have the responsibility to be abreast of new food safety
regulatory requirements worldwide and in particular, FDA regulatory
activity following the FSMA implementation, and USDA/FSIS new directives,
to assure compliance with U.S., and local regulations in countries where
Campbell Soup Company operates. This position will work closely with Global
Supply Chain, Microbiology, Thermal Processing and Global R&D to
identify, advance, and assure that appropriate food safety programs are in
place for existing and new processes, products, suppliers, subsidiaries and
co-manufacturers. This position will also contribute to the development of
internal audit programs to assure compliance and continuous improvement,
and will provide technical expertise for advancing food safety worldwide
• Support the deployment, continuous improvement and assessment of food
safety programs worldwide. Develop guidelines and procedures to build
strong prerequisite programs and conduct training and plant assessment
• Conduct a thorough assessment of current food safety training programs
and support the development and implementation of a harmonized
'best-in-class' food safety curriculum across all plants and co-manufacturing
• Support the development of food safety global standards and requirements.
• Analyze data from our internal audit program, and identify areas of
concern, as well as best practices to develop action plans that generate
• This position has responsibility for developing food safety guidelines
and procedures to support the deployment of global requirements to assure
the safety of Campbell's products globally.
• This position will be required to interact with a diverse group of people
and to influence the organization to adopt, implement and maintain new
global quality and food safety requirements.
• This position will be required to identify gaps in the execution of
global requirements, conduct root cause analysis, communicate findings
appropriately and advance the review process to address those gaps and
generate continuous improvements, understanding cost and operational
benefits associated with the new requirements and practices.
• Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, Engineer or a
related technical field required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum 4 years experience in the food and/or
beverage industry or technical association, in food safety and quality
• Must have fundamental knowledge in microbiology, thermal processing,
GMP's and sanitation with in-depth knowledge in HACCP, Quality Assurance,
Food Safety and Quality Auditing.
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
• Auditing and training a diverse work group strongly desired.
• Strong analytical and Problem Solving Skills required.
• Knowledge and understanding of systems and applications knowledge (such
as SAP, Microsoft Sharepoint, MS Office, etc.).
• Must have the ability to work cross-functionally with diverse groups
including Plant Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, Process Research
& Development and Quality Assurance, and external technical
organizations and associations.
Corporate and manufacturing environment.
Travel to Campbell Soup Company and co-manufacturers facilities worldwide
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
Campbell Valuing People, People Valuing Campbell
Campbell Soup Company is an Equal Opportunity
Company Sponsored Relocation: