Lab Technician - Great Falls, MT
Posted 6 days ago in Quality Assurance
Malteurop North America is currently seeking a full-time Lab Technician located at our Great Falls, MT facility.
Malteurop offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, education reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, pet insurance and 401(k) with company match.
We are seeking in candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent. An Associates Degree in Food Science is a plus! Minimum of two years working in a lab environment. Lab experience in a food environment, a plus!.
The Lab Technician performs job duties involving the testing of the product to ensure it meets customer requirements.
Job Duties Include:
· Performs laboratory research/tasks.
· Records observations, measurements, and reports results.
· Responsible for cleaning, disinfecting and maintenance of all clean rooms and equipment.
· Assists with receipt and inspection of raw materials, ordering and stocking.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Assess lab test result validity prior to reporting to manufacturing or customers.
· Verify and issue customer reports.
· Compare lab test results with expected outcomes to evaluate test result validity prior to reporting.
· Provide technical support to the sales function by preparing special samples and analytical information..
About Malteurop North America:
Malteurop North America is the leading Malt
producer with locations in Milwaukee, WI (Corporate Headquarters and Malting
Facility), Great Falls, MT., Winona, MN., USA and Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.
The Malteurop Group is the world’s leading malt
producer, with a current annual production capacity of more than 2,200,000
tons. The Group is present in 13 countries in Europe, North America, Oceania
and Asia, with 24 industrial sites and 830 employees.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com