Senior Food Scientist Job – Valhalla, NY
Date: Feb 24, 2011
Location: Valhalla, NY, US
PepsiCo, Inc. is seeking a Senior Food Scientist for Valhalla, NY. Use
chemistry to study the impact of processing on beverage flavor. Study the
methods to enhance means of analyzing chemical composition of flavor.
- Research the correlations between flavor chemical composition &
sensory attributes of beverages.
- Will study the composition of beverage flavor.
- Design laboratory experiments & develop instrumental methodologies to
obtain flavor chemical composition that enables flavor chemical
modification to meet consumer expectations.
- Develop specific methods for testing flavor release processes.
- Study flavor chemical composition using high resolution gas chromatograph
mass spectrometer (GCMS), retro nasal sampling & aroma release, dynamic
head space sampling techniques, solid phase micro extraction, safe
extraction, HPLC & automated sampling techniques.
- Interested applicants should apply online at www.pepsicojobs.com.
-18 months direct experience
- Must have Ph.D in food science
Job ID: 31100
Nearest Major Market:
Market: New York City
Chemical Research, Engineering, Food Service, Hospitality, R&D, Research,
Research Scientist, Science, Scientific, Scientist, Senior Scientist