Food Safety Quality Assurance
Clemens Food Group is the industry leader
in customer solutions. Originally founded in 1895, the Company has a long
rich heritage, deeply rooted in values. Clemens Food Group is a vertically
coordinated company that includes hog farming, food production, logistical
services, and transportation. To this day, it remains steadfastly dedicated
to continuing previous generations' commitment by operating as good
stewards of the community and the environment, offering quality innovative
products and services, and working with our business partners, customers,
employees, and family members with the highest degree of integrity and
• Develop a working knowledge of the products
and processes in the assigned area of responsibility.
• Monitor implementation all Food safety,
Regulatory and Quality programs within the assigned area of responsibility.
• Collect, interpret and provide data to
operations and Technical Services management daily.
• Process monitoring to develop an expertise of
equipment, process and product.
• Execution of the Quality and Food Safety
Programs which include, but are not limited to:
- Specification checks, Process Control,
Customer Complaint Investigations - Product Dispositions, Process Development
& Quality Troubleshooting, CCP and GMP verifications.
• Supply aide and support to production
• Conduct operational and pre-operational
monitoring to ensure effective implementation of contract cleaning and
• Complete necessary reports and documents.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 5:00 am to
• Three years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to write routine reports and
• Must have basic knowledge of computers
including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
• Requires 95% of the time in the production
area and 5% office time.
• Must be able to prioritize.
• Needs to have good communication skills and be
able to follow directions from management, keep management informed of
progress or changes, work independently, and have the confidence of
management to get the job done right.