Food Safety & HACCP Coordinator - Fruithill, Inc., Yamhill, Oregon 97148
Yamhill, Oregon 97148
· Pharmaceutical & Biotech
· Regulatory Affairs
· Responsible for maintaining, improving & implementing current HACCP Plan & Food Safety Program.
· Act as a liaison with food safety regulatory officials & customer QA/QC departments.
· Communicate with growers, suppliers & customers regarding quality & food safety issues.
· Work with & advise the plant management team & employees to resolve quality issues as needed.
· Provide food safety, GMP, SOP, sanitation & basic HACCP training to employees.
· Oversee quality of production including supervision of lab & sanitation teams.
· Advise management regarding development of policies, programs, procedures & QA/QC/HACCP related considerations.
· Work closely with maintenance & sanitation teams.
· Key elements of the position are flexibility, creativity, initiative, clear communication skills & the ability to focus amidst competing priorities.
· Experience or extensive knowledge regarding USDA & FDA guidelines.
· Experience or extensive knowledge regarding 3rd party audits (AIB, BRC, ISO, SQF, etc).
· Applicant should be a self-starter with applicable training, leadership experience & a strong grasp of food safety regulations.
· Extensive experience with word processing & spreadsheet software.
· High school or equivalent education with higher education preferred.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org