Quality Assurance Director - Sea Watch International - Milford, DE
Sea Watch International, a seafood processor located on the Eastern Shore of Delmarva in Milford, Delaware is accepting resumes for a Quality Assurance Director. Send resume to email@example.com or fax to 302-422-3550.
Quality Assurance Director Manages the daily quality assurance activities and food safety programs at all plants. Directly supervises QA Supervisors and oversees the QA Laboratories at all locations.
1. TEAMWORK An integral member of senior plant management teams. Provide leadership on Continuous improvement Team Process.
2. LEADS INNOVATION Encourages innovation/change, stays up to date with mandatory changes and improvements.
3. ENERGIZE AND DEVELOP PEOPLE Motivate/ delegate people, collaborate with other departments.
4. DELIVER RESULTS Set goals; make timely and high quality decisions
5. QUALITY ASSURANCE ACTIVITIES;1) Sets sampling plans and test protocols for quality control attributes on finished products and raw materials. 2) Supports plant management in resolving out of standard compliance. 3) Supports the Plant managers in the development of specialized testing methods as required in support of manufacturing. Instructs QA technicians on detailed procedures, along with use of sophisticated instrumentation. 4) Assures Quality Assurance programs, procedures and documentation meets requirements of current third party audit programs. 5) Supports HACCP teams at the plant level for annual plan review and new process evaluation. 6) Manages incoming raw materials testing and approval program including test and sampling protocol for conformance to specific purchasing specifications. 7) Responsible for review of all customer complaint letters and providing root cause analysis replies. 8) Maintains a consumer complaint file and monthly summary. 9) Responsible for maintaining training continuous education programs for department employees.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED
1. Requires 5-10 years' experience in food manufacturing with Bachelorís Degree in science or engineering (Food Science preferred, but not necessary).
2. Currently or will be HACCP Certified.
3. Leadership experience in preparing for and leading team through third party food safety/ GMP audits
4. Experience integrating Statistical Process Control Methods is desirable.
BENEFITS: Excellent competitive pay and benefits includes; vacation, holiday and sick pay, medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance, and a company safe harbor matching 401k.M/F/D EOE
TO APPLY: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 302-422-3550
††††††††††† Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
††††††††††† If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com