Company has a new opening for a Quality & Food Safety Manager in
Charlotte, NC. This role encompasses responsibility within the Plant for
the Food Safety, Quality Assurance and Sanitation functions.
Responsibilities of the Quality & Food Safety Manager include:
• Ensure the development, compliance, and certification of HACCP and other
quality & food safety programs for a specific manufacturing location.
• Ensure the facility delivers the required standards of quality and food
safety according to Kellogg policies, procedures, and practices.
• Responsible to manage facility inspections, traceability, testing, vendor
auditing, and microbial program compliance.
• Responsible for the delivery of continuous improvement and working with
Corporate Quality in the execution of company programs.
• Deliver these accountabilities through direct involvement with
manufacturing support personnel.
• Responsible to ensure Microbial program compliance and sanitation
• Accountable for allergen program management and compliance.
• Ensure key traceability, inspection program management, vendor
management, and microbial program metrics are established, and the delivery
of the established metrics and Key Performance Indices.
• Ensure adherence to required quality & food safety laws, regulations,
corporate policies and practices.
With sales of nearly $13 billion, Kellogg Company (NYSE:K) is the world’s
leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods,
including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, frozen waffles,
and meat alternatives.
The company’s brands include Kellogg’s®, Keebler®, Pop-Tarts®, Eggo®,
Cheez-It®, All-Bran®, Mini-Wheats® Nutri-Grain®, Rice Krispies®, Special
K®, Chips Deluxe®, Famous Amos®, Sandies®, Carr’s®, Bear Naked®, Kashi®,
MorningStar Farms®, Gardenburger® and Stretch Island®. Kellogg products are
manufactured in 19 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries around
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an
inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse
talent of its people.
Kellogg EOE M/F/D/V