Quality Supervisor - Jacksonville - Florida (3rd Shift)-1401585
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is accountable for providing leadership and oversight to the Quality and Sanitation functions at the Jacksonville, Florida site in order to assure product conformance to specification as well as compliance to company Quality and Food Safety standards, GMP, HACCP, SQF including compliance to regulatory requirements.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working on our 3rd shift. Our 3rd shift begins on Sunday at 10:00pm and works until the next morning at 6:30am. Flexibility to work overtime and weekends is required.
1. Assist the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager and provides direct supervision for the coordination and maintenance of all company Quality and Food Safety standards.
2. Effectively manage, train, develop, and evaluate Laboratory Technicians, Syrup Technicians as well as Sanitation Technicians to maintain or improve skill competency. Monitor and ensure the performance of Quality Staff to ensure operational and regulatory compliance.
3. Responsible for the plant sanitation program and all the continuous improvement activities associated with sanitation.
4. Responsible for data analysis to include statistical analysis of laboratory and quality system data which include but not limited to market score reports, consumer complaints, nonconforming products, yield data, audit results, etc. Determine data trends and implement improvement to processes and/or procedures to improve KPI’s associated with Quality.
5. Provide direct supervision to ensure sound calibration and validation programs for all Quality Lab instrumentation.
6. Responsible for the development, maintenance and full implementation of new methodologies and procedures to support Chemical and Microbiological Lab operations, Syrup Room and Extract Area
7. Along with the Quality Manager, liaise with internal and external auditors during Quality, Food Safety and Regulatory audits
8. Responsible for full implementation of all Quality initiatives to reduce wastes associated with sample process flow, batching procedures, sanitation procedures, etc.
9. Perform administrative functions such as scheduling Quality staff to ensure 100% support to operation, perform SAP transactions, ordering of materials
10. Assist with special projects or assignments specifically directed by Quality Manager which may include new product launches, traceability and recall, consumer complaint investigation, 5S, etc.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
· Associates degree in Science
· 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Control and Quality Management Systems
· Prior knowledge of HACCP, GMP, GSFI, RCA, SPC, and Process Capability Studies
· 2 years of experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
: United States-Florida-Jacksonville
: Supply Chain
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com