Internship-Quality Assurance/Food Safety – Chicago, IL
As an Intern in the Quality Assurance department at our Chicago, IL food processing facility you will work on several projects and assignments over the summer.
Quality Assurance Studies and Projects include:
· Audit Process Lines in place using current AQL Inspections, then reassess if reporting information is meeting customer standard and reassess AQL by Department /Line
o Generate one AQL per Department to improve and eliminate cross data collecting in the QA Department.
· Review HACCP Plans and audit current raw material listing against VMS System
· Sanitation APC sites audit limits and redefine existing QA / Pre-Op inspection baseline values and testing needs per established site.
· Coordinate with Quality Assurance Supervisor to design and execute one department swab-a-thon in a RTE Area
· In addition to project work, Intern will prepare a final presentation to management team on Internship Project/Assignments.
· Students who have completed at least three years of study towards a Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Meat Science, Microbiology or related field of study. Coursework in Statistics strongly preferred.
· Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
· Strong English communication skills.
· Ability to take direction, learn quickly and interact professionally with members of management team.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
15.00 - 15.00 USD
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org