QA Specialist - Newark, CA
· Enters Ingredients and recipes into Genesis software following Corporate approved format.
· Creates product specifications for new and reformulated baked goods.
· Coordinates in-house shelf-life testing program.
· Coordinate daily product evaluations
· Be an active member of the internal audit team
· Conduct daily documentation review from previous day’s production and communicate issues with QA Team members.
· Understand the recall program and be a backup recall coordinator. Be able to complete a successful mock recall annually along with the FSQA supervisor.
· Maintain authority to hold and release product, based on non-conformance or food safety, at the plant level.
· Investigate and contribute to corrective actions as they relate to customer complaints regarding quality and food safety.
· Monitor plant GMPs, quality and food safety programs, supporting established corporate policies and procedures.
· Ensure compliance to established product specifications through analysis of statistical data generated from processing line data collection.
· Complete and interpret data trending for cutting reports.
· Review incoming raw material COAs against specifications and communicate with Procurement Coordinator issues with supplier.
· Investigate non-conformances of products and report full instigation to FSQA supervisor and FSQA manager.
· Be able to identify high risk food safety issues and notify QA manager immediately.
· Cross-train with FSQA supervisor and Sanitation Manager and support the roles during absences.
· Assist in regulatory inspections and audits
· Other duties as assigned by FSQA supervisor or Manager.
Newark, California, United States
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com