Food Safety Manager - Supply Chain-QUA000015 –
GROW WITH US as a Food Safety Manager as
you will ensure the development, compliance and certification of food safety
programs for a specific manufacturing location. Lead with us as you
will work with Corporate Quality in the execution of company programs.
Engage with us as you grow your career at Kellogg and enrich yourself as you
work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as
a Food Safety Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Ensuring the development, compliance, and certification of HACCP and other
food safety programs
• Ensuring the facility delivers the required standards of food safety
according to both Kellogg and Regulatory policies, procedures, and practices.
• Managing facility inspections, traceability, testing, vendor auditing, and
microbial program compliance.
• Delivering continuous improvement and working with Corporate Quality in the
execution of company programs.
• Delivering accountabilities through direct involvement with manufacturing
• Ensuring key traceability, inspection program management, vendor
management, and microbial program metrics are established, and the delivery
of the established metrics and Key Performance Indices.
• Ensuring adherence to required food safety laws, regulations, corporate
policies and practices.
• Working collaboratively across all necessary functions to ensure adherence
to established programs and practices.
• Deciding to undertake medium and large scale projects may be made by the
Food Safety Manager; such decisions will, at a minimum, be strongly informed
/ influenced by this role.
• Being responsible for food safety accountability for all hours of
operation. Being accountable for HACCP & food safety training for the
facility to ensure compliance and execution of required programs.
• Ensuring adherence to all standard work processes, including K-LEAN
WHAT DO I NEED TO
As well as a
hunger to learn and succeed in strategic sales, to be considered for this
position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• BA degree in food
science, microbiology, or other relevant degree plus a significant amount of
experience in managing quality & food safety is required.
• Technical knowledge of quality & food safety
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
• Computer software skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
Experience in a Union environment
• Hands-on microbiology laboratory experience
• SAP software experience
• SQF 2000 certification
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive
work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of
: Logistics and Supply Chain