Internship-Quality Assurance & Food Safety – West Chicago, IL
As an Intern in the Quality Assurance department at our West Chicago, IL food processing facility you will work on several projects and assignments over the summer. Projects and assignments include:
· Assist with the new data collection program
o Help to gather data and assist with implementation
o Assist in data validation and reporting
o Assist in developing procedures
o Assist in writing SOPs
o Input all above into pre-determined Specification format
o Review with Operations and Quality Assurance on the accuracy and completeness of final specification.
o Prepare & Publish reference book for Operations/QA
· Annual Sensory training
o Assist with annual sensory training
o Gather and prepare samples for sensory
o Assist with setup and training sessions
· Assist with Foreign Object Prevention & Identification Program
o Prepare Foreign Object Assessment Tool
o Assist in the development of auditing tools
· BRC Certification Preparation
o Provide support to QA Supervisors in initiative to prepare for plant BRC Certification audit.
· In addition to project work, Intern will prepare a final presentation to management team on Internship Project/Assignments.
· Students who have completed at least three years of study towards a Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Meat Science, Microbiology or related field of study.
· Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
· Strong English communication skills.
· Ability to take direction, learn quickly and interact professionally with members of management team.
West Chicago, Illinois, United States
15.00 - 15.00 USD
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com