• Responsible for plant associate safety as a member of the Bakery
Leadership Team, leader of the Activities and Involvement sub-team, and
member of the Safety Committee.
• Responsible for all Food Safety programs including HACCP and all
associated record keeping.
• Responsible for sanitation training of supervisors and hourly associates.
• Responsible for the plant Food Defense program.
• Responsible for the Sanitation department and the sanitation of the
oSanitation supervisors – direct reports
o Associated financial responsibilities (departmental budget,
schedules, supplies, outside services, labor, etc.)
• Responsible for the Pest Control program including compliance.
• Responsible, as a team member & communication point, for consumer
• Responsible for Environmental Affairs including compliance.
• Responsible for Regulatory Affairs including inspections conducted by
AIB-BRC, FDA, CT Ag & Mkts, CT Dept. of Public Health, Kosher
(Rabbinical, private & CT), CT DEC, US EPA, customer inspections.
Education: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent preferred.
Experience: 3-5 years experience in Food Processing Sanitation
Management. Proven leader with labor relations experience. Must
have an advance knowledge of cleaning, pest cotrol issues, pesticides, mold
assessment and sanitation inspections. Knowledge of FDA regulations
and requirements. Must have good interpersonal, written and verbal