Operations Director of Food Manufacturing
3D Corporate Solutions, LLC - Monett, MO 65708
Created on Mar 18, 2011
Fast-growing, premier supplier/manufacturer of pet food ingredients, with sales over $100 million dollars, is seeking a highly motivated, high energy Operations Director of Food Manufacturing. This individual will possess an entrepreneurial spirit to drive continuous process improvement and oversee the management of multi-plant operations in the manufacturing of pet food ingredient products and direct activities so that approved products are manufactured on-schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives. Will be a key player to assist senior staff members in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives. Opportunities abound for the right candidate to lead the development and performance of all operations activities towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth. Ideal candidate will have a proven track record in all areas of food manufacturing operations. Minimum qualifications include:
· Senior leadership experience in multi-plant, food/pet food industries; providing strategic input and functional decision-making to Senior Management
· BS degree in Business, Engineering, Ag Science, Food Technology referred
· Must have prior experience in the food manufacturing industry; food ingredient experience preferred
· Strong and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
· Partnering mind-set in building and maintaining customer relationships
· Management-style will be Leader-Coach mentor to operations staff to develop them to meet the production, quality, safety, and customer service needs and revenue goals.
· Business acumen toward strategic and analytical planning.
· Decisive problem solver and action taker.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org