Source of Article:http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article/?id=394778&type=National
Qian | 2009-3-19 |
MORE than 300 students suffered food poisoning after
breakfast in a primary school in central China yesterday, China National
Radio reported today.
The sixth-grade students of Lianchun Primary School in Yexian County of
Henan Province started to feel stomach aches and began vomiting about half
an hour after having cakes, steamed buns and congee in the school canteen.
The school sent the students to hospital.
Initial investigations revealed that the cakes were made on December 15 but
had passed their use-by date.
About 10 students remained in hospital while the others returned to school
or went home.