Internship-Quality Assurance/Food Safety – Aurora, IL
Develop criteria to profile the risk across a broad scope of categories for all protein vendors.
Develop a tool that will rank the risk based on the list of categories and validate it.
The categories to consider (but not limited to) are:
· Financial health
· Social concerns
· Number OSI facilities to receive material
· Number of vendor plants that can duplicate the material
· Size of the vendor facility
· For protein – number of head/day
· Vendor staff food safety expertise
· Associations the vendor participates in
· Published recalls in the last 18 months
· Actions taken down the supply chain by the vendor
· Location (exposure to law and social concerns)
· Transportation distance
· Broker/direct supply
· Unique competitive advantages/disadvantages
Information will need to be resourced from Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Treasury, Legal.
In addition to project work, Intern will prepare a final presentation to management team on Internship Project/Assignments.
· Students who have completed at least three years of study towards a Bachelor's degree in Science, Business or Math preferred.
· Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
· Strong English communication skills.
· Ability to take direction, learn quickly and interact professionally with members of management team.
Aurora, Illinois, United States
15.00 - 15.00 USD
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org