Come Learn with us in one of our state of the art facilities
as a Quality and Food Safety Intern. You will gain an understanding of the
different ready-to-eat cereal (RTEC) processes in the role of Quality and
Food Safety Intern from exposure to program audits, quality documentation,
and supportive systems. Be a part of the united values and collaborative
culture at Kellogg’s and grow with us!
Every Kellogg’s Intern owns and completes a
challenging, meaningful project that contributes to our business. Our
interns are coached by business and technical masters in their fields of
expertise. They network with a diverse group of other top-notch interns and
return to school with practical, degree-relevant experience. Jump-start
your career by becoming a Kellogg’s Intern!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Quality and Food Safety Intern at Kellogg's,
you will be part of our success by:
· Updating sanitation standard operating procedures (SOPs) and
· Tracking and [performing analysis of sanitation
· Provide food safety training to employees
WHAT DO I NEED TO
At Kellogg's, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best
people to help grow our business and build on our success. You are a
quality focused individual with a mind for detail. For this role, you must
also be able to demonstrate the following:
enrolled in a full-time, degree program at an accredited college or
· Ability to demonstrate academic excellence through
achievements such as Dean’s list, honor societies, academic awards, or
· Demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel,
· Build effective working relationships with all plant
employees, perform multiple tasks
simultaneously, and able to meet deadlines.
· Able to maintain confidential and proprietary
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0, or better,
on a 4.0 scale
· Pursuing a degree or having completed coursework with a
Food Science or Quality Safety major
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives
to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and
embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new
employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional
information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.