·Posted Date: Wednesday,
March 23, 2011 3:27:06 PM
are looking for a Formulation Scientist for 6 Months and a Senior Formulation
Scientist for 12 Months In Brentford, Middlesex;
• To assist and support the delivery of new products and the integration of
new acquisitions into Nutritional Healthcare, to assist in supporting claims
and technology development programmes that contribute to the growth
requirements of the Business.
• Works with the Technical Manager Enterprise and Senior Scientist Enterprise
to help co-ordinate the activities for stability studies and reformulation of
products to deliver the agreed programme on time and on budget.
• Create and maintain Excellent Working Relationships within the Nutritionals
Business as well as other key functions and external bodies such as
contractors and agencies.
• To provide effective Scientific & Technical Stewardship for the
Nutritional Healthcare Business in support of the business purpose of Helping
People Enjoy Active Lives.
Business Skills & Competencies (core grade)
• Normally, a BSc in food science or related science degree, some relevant
industrial experience is required.
• Practical experience in powdered and/ or liquid beverage make up or similar
• Demonstrated ability to apply scientific principles and techniques to
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think and work independently,
problem-solve, work in teams and multitask.
• Computer literate; familiar with statistics or Excel packages