Associate Development Specialist I-14001915 - Columbus, OH
· Support facility and external customers with quality and food safety programs, including HACCP, QMS documentation, hygienic equipment design, GMP programs, regulatory compliance and raw material specifications.
· Develop and maintain internal HACCP program
· Support QMS and Model WMS development
· Support the development, implementation and monitoring of pre-requisite programs into operations and new projects
· Work with project team to develop/validate sanitary standard operating procedures
· Assist with compliance to the Food Safety Management System
· Support development, implementation and monitoring of regulatory requirements in operations and new projects, including the facilitation of SPC
· Maintain current raw material management system
· Assist in the evaluation of new ingredients and packaging materials for regulatory & safety compliance
· Training, coaching and advising on quality and food safety related issues
· Comply with Nestle Integrated Management System and all other company policies and procedures.
Education & Experience
· Minimum BS in Food Science or equivalent experience
· Experience in food safety and hazard analysis preferred
· Previous experience in regulatory compliance helpful
· Knowledge of HAACP and hazard assessment principles
· Able to travel on a limited basis
· Basic knowledge of: ISO/FSMS, statistical principles, local regulatory functions and requirements, raw materials used in beverage processing and beverage processing equipment.
Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Nestle Research & Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org