Our client, located
in Portage, WI is looking to add a Process and Food Safety Manger to its
team. The Process and Food Safety Manager will identify hazards and assess
risks to health and safety. This individual will also put appropriate
safety and food safety controls in place, providing advice on accident
prevention and occupational health to management and employees.
• Promote occupational Health and Safety within the company and develop
safer, comfortable and healthier ways of working.
• Enforce legal, regulatory and safety requirements as it relates to
federal, state and local agencies compliance in accordance with current
• Keep the company up to date with changes in regulations and provide
support leadership to management, supervisors and workers on health and
safety practices, through training, policies, procedures and manuals.
• Responsible for the overall practices of the food safety regulations for
the company keeping up to date with FDA changes.
If you would like to apply for this Full-Time, Direct-Hire opportunity,
e-mail your resume and qualifications to QTI Professional Staffing at Professionalstaffing@qstaff.com.
Scheduled work hours are 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
• 2 year degree in Science, Safety certification or 8 years experience in
• Experience with AIB, FDA, and OSHA standards.
• Must be able to supervise and have good oral and written skills and able
to communicate to all levels of the organization.
• A strong team player that is able to handle challenges positively.