Vietnam: Students hospitalized after food poisoning

Source of Article:  http://www.thanhniennews.com/healthy/?catid=8&newsid=47437

Twenty-two students in the central province of Khanh Hoa were admitted to hospital Thursday afternoon for food poisoning after they ate take-away food on their camping trip.

Dr. Vinh Tuan Quang of Dien Khanh District Hospital said the students of Hoang Hoa Tham High School were taken to hospital suffering from nausea, diarrhea and low blood pressure.

One of them was in critical condition on a respirator.

Last night the students were still at the hospital under observation.

 

Reported by Van Ky

 

 

 

Main Page

setstats            Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com

            If you have any comments, please send your email to info@foodhaccp.com