Marketing Supervisor - 3M Food Safety-1100998 – Maplewood, MN
: Health Care Business
: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
3M's Food Safety Department is a fast-growing dynamic business that designs, manufactures and sells products that help food processing companies ensure the safety and quality of their products. We are seeking a Marketing Supervisor for our global marketing organization responsible for supporting the Petrifilm™ category, the dynamic and growing core business within the Food Safety Department. The position reports to the Category Marketing Manager and will be located in Maplewood, MN.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
· Providing marketing leadership on new product programs
· Conducting qualitative and quantitative market research
· Working with technical R&D counterparts to define the product design features for market success
· Developing and executing global launch plans
· Interacting with regional sales & marketing organizations around the world to understand local market situations and provide product support
· Developing marketing programs for existing products lines and driving their regional implementation
· Providing marketing leadership in working with cross-functional counterparts to manage products through their life cycle
· Monitoring global price corridors
· Gathering industry market information and interpreting it for trends and opportunities
· Monitoring competitive developments and analyzing competitive products
· Supporting the Category Manager in developing portfolio strategy
· Demand forecasting
· Liaison between supply chain and regional marketing counterparts to ensure stable supply of product
No relocation has been authorized for this position.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
· Minimum of three years marketing experience in product and/or brand management
· MBA or Masters degree in Marketing
· Five or more years of product, brand management and/or marketing experience
· Two or more years of new product introduction experience, working in cross-functional new product development teams, writing and executing launch plans.
· One or more years of qualitative and quantitative market research experience.
· One or more years of project management experience
· Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
· Experience working in the Food Processing Industry or with microbiology-related products
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org