Sr Director Food Safety Operations International
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Direct and oversees urgent risk management situations
• Drives food safety and health improvements reviewing food safety audit and regulatory inspection reports; developing process, standards, and policies to ensure stores and clubs operate in a safe and compliant manner; developing action plans; reviewing and interpreting food safety test results; developing metrics and reports; directing the development of communications in response to compliance concerns; and consulting with and advising internal and external stakeholders.
• Oversees development and implementation of strategic plan objectives
• Provides overall direction for all food safety and health issues
• 3 years of supervisory experience.
• Bachelor s degree in Food Science, Food Microbiology, Public Health, or related field and 6 years experience in food safety or quality assurance, including auditing food establishments/facilities, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 4 years of supervisory experience.
• Master s Degree in Food Science, Food Microbiology, Public Health, or related field.
• Registered Environmental Health Specialist (REHS) certification.
• Registered Microbiologist certification.
• Proven track record of management in a related role as a Director in food retail, food service, or food manufacturing sector. Experience in a third party consulting firm or regulatory agency is also valid.
• In depth knowledge of HACCP, food safety specifications, food processing, emerging foodborne pathogens and state of the art control strategies.
• Bachelors degree in Food Microbiology, Food Science or related field with a graduate degree being desired.
• Global experience, working in emerging markets, and familiarity with global standards are highly desired and beneficial.
• Being multi-lingual, is considered very beneficial.
• Beneficial Registrations or Certifications include: Registered Microbiologist, Certified Food safety Professional, or related registration or certification.
Sr. Director Food Safety Operations-International
Job ID: 197957BR
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com