QA / Food Safety
Technician - Supreme Cuts LLC - Mahwah, NJ
will contribute support to Production for the Quality testing of finished
products, auditing processes, managing records and methods, providing
supervision for sanitation on a regular basis.
- Audits processes, records and
- Provides support for solving
product quality and food safety issues, processes and product
- Provides training and support
as required to production personnel.
- Maintains a safe working
environment and accident free work record.
- Assists in troubleshooting
quality problems and implementing product improvements.
- Sample and or document incoming
materials on arrival, check certificates of analysis, lot numbers,
- Accurately document and report
inspection in a timely manner.
- Makes determinations on
acceptance or rejection of materials based on inspections under
consultation when necessary with management.
- Review of HACCP program and
- Conduct swabbing for
Environmental Monitoring program.
Minimum of two
year degree in food science, and 2 years experience in quality assurance in a
- Good math, written and verbal
- Generally computer literate
with some familiarity with email, spreadsheets and databases.
- Self starter and able to work
with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of HACCP
- Experience with third party
Position: Part time at 20 hours.
weekend work may be required.
assistance not offered.
Salary: Commensurate upon experience.