Sanitation & Microbiology Manager – Arden Hills, MN
Land O’ Lakes, Inc. is a Fortune 300 company with over $12 billion in annual revenue and the third largest cooperative in America. Since 1921, we have been member owned and operated. We are a market and customer driven cooperative committed to optimizing the value of our members’ dairy, crop and livestock production. We do business in all fifty states and have a presence in over fifty countries with our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Additional information about our organization can be obtained at
Have great ideas? We’d love to talk. Our success reflects the efforts, commitment and pride of our employees. And as we continue to build on this success, we’ll always be looking for talented people to contribute. If you are interested in becoming a part of this amazing team, please visit www.landolakes.jobs.
Land O' Lakes, Inc. is currently seeking:
Sanitation & Microbiology Manager [4858BR]
MN - Arden Hills
The primary role of this position is to be a liaison between
corporate and Operations plant level personnel to provide leadership and
guidance for sanitation and microbiological support for Land O' Lakes (LOL)in
the areas of sanitation, pest control, food safety and risk analysis, and
Required (Basic) Education/Experience:
To be considered for this position, you must have a BS in Food /Dairy Science, Chemistry, or related field AND 10+ years experience in sanitation with supervisory responsibilities.
Required Competencies and Other Skills:
Position requires performance of multiple tasks at the same time with a high volume of telephone communications. You would be called upon to make decisions concerning best fit logistics, accounting discrepancies and supplier invoice resolution. There is an extensive amount of telephone and email communications. You must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently. You must be able to effectively interpret printed materials. Occasional overtime is required.
· Experience providing sanitation leadership in a food processing shift environment.
· Experience conducting regular sanitation inspections and audits of products and equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards.
· Compiling reports regarding regular inspection, sanitation violations, and taking steps taken to resolve deficiencies.
· Demonstrated knowledge of managing costs.
· Demonstrated problem solving and corrective action execution skills.
· Quality systems and programs experience with a preventative focus.
· Ability to facilitate change and involve employees to continually improve manufacturing processes.
· Demonstrated customer focus with clear understanding of measurements to assess customer acceptance.
· Solid conflict resolution skills.
· Unquestionable ethics and values.
· Well developed skills in managing and measuring.
· Proven results oriented track record.
· Good verbal interpersonal skills.
· Good written and presentation skills.
· Commitment to get results effectively through people.
Preferred Competencies and Other Skills:
Managing integrated pests management program.
Land O' Lakes, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, retirement savings account, tuition reimbursement, PTO, paid holidays, and employee development opportunities.
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Land O’Lakes, Inc. values and recognizes the unique talents and potential of all employees and is committed to continue to build a diverse and inclusive work force. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org