Identify agency-related risk factors:To encourage the
development of food safety program expertise:Identification and organisaion
of all agency douments, contracts, policies, procedures
We are SEI CMM Level 3, ISO 9001 * 2000 Software Development
Company based out of Fairfax, VA. We have our International Development
Centers at Ukraine, India and Virginia. We are on the look out for Food
Safety Coalition Consultant at College Park, MD. The requirement is as
* Consultant has to assist and oversee the development of individual agency
strategies and tools to overcome barriers in agency self-assessment and
adoption of the FDA Program Standards.
* Will oversee and develop new coalition leadership within the coalition
membership, that will lead the coalition in current and future objectives
* Has to develop and facilitate coordination and communication between
coalition agency members and coalition task groups to ensure coalition
progress and encourage the development of food safety program expertise
among all agency members.
* Consultant has to Implement and oversee the function of coalition task
groups in ensuring the completion of coalition projects Help in identifying
major agency-related risk factors for food borne illness among the highly
vulnerable populations served, and effective interventions for those risk
* Organize, coordinate and oversee the accomplishment of individual
assignments required by agency representatives.
* To facilitate necessary communication between coalition members,
coalition coordinators, and task groups Oversee and coordinate
identification and organization of all agency documents, Contracts,
policies, procedures, and guidance documents which need to be updated with
language consistent with the FDA Food Code
If you are interested in this project you can reach me on 703 279 4864.