Technician I - Food
Science – Burlingame, CA
Technician I is responsible for performing routine analyses
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
• Prepare and extract samples
• Perform routine analyses and procedures
• Produce reliable results on time under ISO 17025 or GLP conditions if
• Maintain basic equipment so that they are continuously in good working
• Maintain a safe and clean laboratory environment
• Follow appropriate SOPs, SMs, and protocols
• Supervise and train technician as directed by division manager
• Work as a team with all staff to accomplish position and business
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BS Food Science, Biology,
Chemistry or related preferred.
High School graduate or GED, 2-4 years of laboratory experience, or a
combination of education and experience indicating an ability to
successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
To apply, please email
your resume to email@example.com
and write, "Food Science" in the subject line.
Contact Name: Heather Keller
Contact Email: Apply by Email
Company: Lab Support, a division of On Assignment
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary/Contract/Project,
Employee, Intern, Seasonal