Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager – Basic Food Flavors
Las Vegas, NV
We are an industry leader in the manufacture of HVP & HVP-based flavoring ingredients and aim to provide our customers with products meeting the highest standard of food safety and quality. We believe our employees are the key to our success are committed to their professional growth.
Position Title: Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Objective: Serve as a leader in the design, development, implementation and continuous improvement of the company’s Food Safety and Quality System.
1) Understand and identify gaps in the current food safety and quality practices
2) Develop programs, policies and procedures to address any gaps
3) Work closely with production, sanitation, maintenance, and other departments, as well as customers and suppliers, to implement programs.
4) Provide training to staff and ensure compliance and record keeping
5) Perform internal audits and facilitate second and third party audits
6) Ensure regulatory and program compliance
1) BS degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or related fields
2) Experience with one the GFSI standard (SQF, BRC, etc.)
3) Certification or experience in developing a HACCP plan
4) Understanding of GMPs, GLPs, Sanitation, and Regulatory Requirements
5) 2-5 years food industry experience
6) Computer proficiency
7) Strong communication, people, and leadership skills
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com