Citrus Technologist - Lakeland, FL
Job Posting Date
From our award-winning fragrances to our irresistible candy ingredients, our team has been combining
experience and innovation to perfume and flavor our clients' products for our mutual success. Their
passion has not only helped create many of the world's best-selling perfumes, cosmetics, household
products and food & beverage selections, it's the major reason for our success as the world's largest
private company in our industry.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Citrus Technologist in our Flavors Division at the
Lakeland affiliate site in Lakeland, FL.
- Analysis and Development of citrus ingredients and products
- Technical and Analytical support for Flavor Creations, QC, Engineering & FLINTEC
- Primary responsibility for Pilot Plant Activities including maintenance, operation, and analytical support
- Willingness to take initiative and other activities as necessary
- Maintenance of lab on a daily basis through various IS systems
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/Food Science (preferred) or 5-yr minimum proven track record
- Experience in Product Development, Applications and Technical Services
- Familiarity with primary Citrus Oils
- Familiarity with analytical instrumentation techniques – GC-FID/MS and HPLC-UV
- Proficient in advanced separation technologies (for citrus oils preferred)
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills and experience
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Firmenich is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
At Firmenich, we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated and encouraged to
reach their full potential. We foster entrepreneurial spirit and imaginative teamwork with freedom to act
within our strategic plans. We recruit and develop the best talents, rewarding them accordingly. We offer
competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and an outstanding benefits program that features:
* Generous Paid Time Off!
* Quarterly Bonus Potential!
* Retirement Plans!
* 401(k) with Company Match!
* Low Cost Medical, Dental & Rx & Vision Coverage!
* Tuition Assistance for Employees and Children!
* Flexible Spending Accounts!
* Flex/Summer Hours!
* Tobacco-Free Campus!
* And Many More Employee-Friendly Programs!
USA - Florida – Lakeland
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org