Coordinator – Quality Assurance and Food Safety – Dallas, TX
(Job Number: 002FO9)
Support QA group in hotline issue documentation and follow up, specification and formulation management, recall coordination and scorecarding.
· Promptly respond to hotline notifications. Log issues and follow up with Operations and or Technical Services teams as required.
· Prepare and publish monthly hotline reports with appropriate analysis.
· Maintain log and library of all food specifications and formulations and distribute as required.
· Manage Recall process through the Bell Tower system as required.
· Maintain Contact Registers monthly for Bell Tower process.
· Provide analysis as required by QA team to develop scorecards of vendor capability.
· Support miscellaneous QA & FS initiatives as required.
· High School diploma or equivalent + 4 years education beyond high school (BA/BS), or equivalent business school training, or the equivalent in skill and training.
· Experience in customer service and spreadsheet preparation. Food science or restaurant experience desirable.
· Technical knowledge- proficiency in technical knowledge food science or related science helpful.
· Communication Skills- excellent verbal, written and oral ability to deal independently with internal customers and external resources.
· Judgement/Decision Making- ability to make appropriate business judgements and decisions independently.
· Problem Solving- ability to work through problems and derive effective solutions independently.
· Analytical- ability to perform spreadsheet analysis independently.
· Computer Skills- excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2000 based software, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Other- ability to elicit internal and external support; good interpersonal skills; ability to work under pressure and short time lines, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Coordinator will work closely with the Technical Services team to ensure all objectives are being met.
· Maintain open communication with Technical Services, Purchasing, Brand Program Management and Operations.
· Ability to provide effective customer service using courtesy and tact.
· High degree of professionalism and initiative.
· Ability to prioritize work, as well as pay attention to detail with accuracy and perform multiple tasks with various deadlines simultaneously.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com