BS in Food Science or related field.
Industry experience preferred. Excellent communication skills. Shall be
able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines. Years of
experience: 0-1 year.
• Conducts routine procedures according to written and/or verbal
• Completes run summaries and progress reports
• Calculate expected results, performs unit conversions and organizes data
• Submits electronic testing requests
• Submits manufacturing and ingredient requests for pilot plant research
• Coordinates ordering/release/inventory of non-commodity ingredients
• Weighs ingredients, prepares batches, and supports production at the
product research center . Create a Planning - tracking table for the
stability program of the trial products
Major Responsibilities: Responsible for implementing and maintaining the
effectiveness of the quality system.
1. Weighs ingredients, prepares batches, and supports production at the
product research center
2. Submits samples for analysis and tabulates results
3. Organizes non-routine testing, completes these tests and summarizes