Taco Bell is
looking for a Food Safety Scientist to support the successful execution of
Taco Bell Food Safety and Quality programs. This individual will provide
technical support and solution-focused guidance to improve operations and ensure
quality and safety throughout the process.
· Manage escalated QA hotline calls regarding food
borne illness, communicable disease, pests, regulatory issues, and
restaurant emergency procedures.
· Draft BCN related to food safety and quality
· Drive development, future enhancements, and routine
monitoring of the Brand Protection Tool/Reporting.
· Partner with Operations to support food safety
initiatives in the field.
· Actively look for
opportunities to develop and improve food safety and procedures in the
· Represent QA on cross-functional teams for National
Calendar projects, following DEDVIM process and supporting various phases
of testing through restaurant visits.
· Ensure Answer System, Learning Zone, and project
training materials are current, accurate, consistent, and include food safety and quality
· Research food safety regulations and policies to
ensure new program compliance.