Recruiting for a Bronx-based Quality Control/Food Safety/HACCP Manager
to ensure USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) compliance,
food safety and high quality of the meat products produced. This
individual will be responsible for the development, implementation,
measurement, maintenance, and monitoring of HACCP (Hazard Analysis
Critical Control Points), Food Safety programs and sanitation in
production facility. This individual must have a high commitment to
quality food production. Specific responsibilities include:
1.Develop, implement, monitor and
update the HACCP program and related food safety programs and
sanitation standards to assure safe, wholesome food products for
2. Maintain complete, accurate records of HACCP and Government Compliance
3. Prepare for and pass an annual third party audit.
4. Document and investigate quality complaints, and recommend
5. Maintain awareness of current and developing government food
6. Prepare and the monitor the facility daily for USDA inspection.
Communicate with the USDA on a daily basis.
- 3+ Years of experience in the food manufacturing industry
- 3+ Year of management experience
- HACCP certification preferred
- Spanish language skills preferred
Highly competitive salary with full benefits.